Charlie Crane 140 cm Extension for MUKA Evolutive Bed
Brand: Charlie Crane
The MUKA 140 cm extension allows you to transform the MUKA 90cm base into a 140 x 70 cm cot, which includes 3 different positions:
- Closed bed,
- Bed with a small opening (which prevents the child from falling)
- or Bed with a large opening (which allows a parent to sit next to their child to read a story for example).
Features and characteristics
- Extension of the evolutionary bed in birch plywood, oak decor.
- Dimension of the Bed : 70 x 140 x H 80 cm
- Can be used for up to 6 years.
- Metal structure.
- 3 positions Closed, Small opening, Large opening
- Made in the EU by Charlie Crane
- Do-it-yourself installation
- Complies with standard NF EN 716 (2008) + A1 (2013).
- Does not include the mattress (extension 70×50 cm or complete mattress 140 x 70 cm in option)
Content of the packaging
- 2 side panels of 50 cm each
- 2 opening finishing panels
- 2 flat baseboards 20 cm / 50 cm
- 1 extension of bed base in medium 70 x 50 cm
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 1 user manual EN, FR, DE, NL, ES, IT
Launched in 2014, Charlie Crane is the brain child of Parisian product designers Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé. Fusing natural materials with outstanding ergonomically sound design, their collection of minimalist baby rockers and changing tables offer a host of stunning contemporary additions for your style-conscious nursery.
Note: For a shipping quote of the 140cm Extension for MUKA bed outside the EU please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.